I wish my summer wish list were a bit shorter, but unfortunately there are a few…okay many things I have my eye on.
1. I love love love this grecian look and although most guys make fun of me, I can’t get enough of gladiators. I feel like there is a bit of a minimal look to the gladiator this season and I am all for it. You can find the dress here and my favorite gladiators here and here.
2. The only way to describe how I feel about clothes I love is giddy. Off the shoulder summer dresses are one of these items I get giddy over. I can’t stop dreaming about this Tibi Sakura Dress or this DVF Camilla Off the Shoulder Dress. I do think this more affordable option will be joining my closet fairly soon.
3. Bohemian is huge this season and I am definitely a fan. Maxi dresses have always been one of my favorite bohemian items. I am dying over this one and this one. Free People is definitely the place to check out if you’re on the market for one.
4. On that note, rompers have also always been one of my favorite things. I love when they are frilly and girly like this one and this one but I also love a more military-inspired shape like this one.
5. Last but not least, the bell sleeve. I know I mentioned this in my last post, but I can’t talk about them enough. In my dreams this Ellery top would be a staple. For now I will just stick with this bell sleeve romper and wear it as a top!