There’s nothing I love more than getting dressed up in something fancy! Although I hardly ever get to attend “glam” events, the holiday season is the perfect time to bring out the sparkle. I’ve collected some of the looks that I would love to wear to a holiday party! Since I don’t own any of them, I went on the hunt for similar options!
- The purple bell sleeve dress…do we die?! I’m obsessed. Although I am anti-cold weather, I may add tights to most of these looks just so I could get through the night. This dress has a similar zig zag pattern and this dress has a good bell sleeve.
- I kind of like the idea of switching it up and wearing pants instead of a skirt or dress. Of course they need to stand out and be drenched in sequins! I love this loose pair and this more fitted style.
- Lauren Conrad can do no wrong in my eyes. This gold Paper Crown dress she designed screams holiday party.
- Tulle? If you read my blog you know I can’t get enough of tulle. This is a look that could definitely be recycled. I love this style and would pair it with this or this.
- I can’t get over how much I love the shape of this dress. Since it’s sleeveless, I would definitely add black opaque tights. This dress has a similar shape and great embellished detail.
- This frilly white Oscar de la Renta dress is like a walking dream. This dress and this dress (which I’m dying to add to my wardrobe) all have the same elegant mesh top.
*all collage photos via Pinterest