*all images via Pinterest
I’m headed to Utah tomorrow (sadly Christmas Eve) and it’s time to not only start thinking about what to pack but about what to wear on the plane. The flight is pretty dang long and I like to be comfortable and cozy so I can potentially fall asleep. While I could go full on comfy with leggings and a giant sweatshirt, there might be an attractive man on my flight so for that…I need to look somewhat presentable. I’ve pulled together some looks that I would recreate for the flight.
1. Boyfriend jeans and black – the perfect simple yet stylish combo. I love these Current/Elliot jeans and this Madewell pair. I would wear them with this tshirt and this black oversized cardigan.
2. Black jeans are my go-to in the fall and winter. I love this look with the oversized sweater and mocs. These black jeans fit like a glove and could be paired with this sweater and these moccasins.
3. I think airport style can be as simple as a top and an oversized scarf. This pullover paired with this blanket scarf make the perfect combo.
4. If you follow me on Instagram you know I can’t stop wearing my black distressed denim. I will most likely wear them on the plane with this striped top, this plaid scarf, these booties and this wide brim hat.
5. Denim, oversized sweater and flats – enough said. This sweater over this blouse, these jeans and these flats = perfection.