Fall is around the corner and while it’s still hot here in LA, I’m starting to shop for clothes that will transition into fall. However, it’s somewhat hard to do when the temperature doesn’t agree with sweaters, coats and boots!
- This top is so simple and it does cost a pretty penny, but I know it’s something I personally would wear for years and years. The fit and color make it extremely versatile. I’d pair it with a skirt like this or a fun pair of printed pants like these.
- I’ve already expressed my love cap toe shoes and I bought these the second I saw them. The heel is a little low for me, so I’m debating whether or not I should keep them. What do you think? Keep or return?
- Quay is killing it with their sunnies lately! I recently got these and have already had tons of compliments on them. I’m impatiently waiting for these to come back in stock in black…they’re so good!
- While I love the look of loafers, I typically never buy them because I don’t feel like I can pull them off. When I spotted this pair, I knew I needed them. That bow is everything!
- The sock boot trend is going to be BIG for fall. I love this pair and this pair. I also love this pair because I feel like they are less extreme than some of the other styles.
- I missed my opportunity to snatch this coat up last year, but I’m not letting that happen this year. The color is an unexpected choice for the colder months.
Shop some of my other recent favorites below.