I love wearing color! Yellow, pink and green are my favorites of the moment, but I tend to wear a lot of blue. My posts lately don’t reflect my love of color (having a crisis I guess ha), but I think it’s especially chic when worn monochromatically. I also love it when mixed and matched (cue pink and red).
- Marysia is one of my favorite swim brands and has been for the past few years. I adore the delicate look and scalloped details. The royal blue color of this one piece would totally bring out someone’s blue eyes. The little cap sleeve is a hint of surprise when it comes to swim!
- As you know, I love a big bell sleeve and when I came across this yellow beauty, I instantly wanted it. I’m also crushing on the pintuck shoulder details.
- This pink dress is perfect for summer. The dramatic off the shoulder details instantly give it a hint of girliness.
- A swimsuit in my favorite color combo! Pink and red is so unexpected, but I love how it looks when paired together. Also perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Solid & Striped is another one of my favorite swim brands. This silhouette is so simple but the yellow gingham print makes it a showstopper.
- This green mini dress is perfect for day to day wear. I love it paired with cap toe heels or leopard flats.