A blouse party is the best kind of party, right? I am a dress girl through and through, but I’m doing my best to incorporate more blouses into my life. T-shirts aren’t my thing, but I can definitely get behind a feminine blouse.
I’m currently crushing on this one and can’t believe the price. $30? Adding it to my shopping cart now (sorry husband!). As you know from my Instagram, I love bell sleeves. This one I’ve been eyeing forever is currently on sale…still expensive, but I may just need to snatch it up. Worth it in my eyes! Also loving this printed one, this bow top and this feminine blouse.
- Can you say perfection? I’m obsessed with this blouse. One sleeve, stripes and ruffles? Dead!
- I want most little girl clothes in my size (ha). This top reminds me of the smock detail found on a little girl’s dress I love. Also dying over the ruffle details!
- While simple, I love the delicate look of this white blouse. I’d love it tucked into a midi skirt or paired with a fun pair of high waisted pants.
- Ruffles and pink? Yes, please!
- I’d wear this top to the beach. It’s great to throw over a swimsuit (shop my favorites here) or paired with lightweight pants.
- I’ve always been obsessed with polka dots. I love the shape of this blouse and of course love the big giant dots.