I know the season is all about giving so this is definitely a selfish post. Please, please forgive me and know that my heart really is in the right place. However, if money were not object (which unfortunately it is), these are the things I would have on my Christmas list.
1. Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots. These are my number one. If I could get one thing this year, these boots would be it. I was at a Christmas party this weekend and couldn’t stop talking to my friends about how I was planning on getting these and how I was hoping they would be on sale. Unfortunately…not going to happen. This pair may have to do for another year.
2. I love jewelry pieces that I can wear with everything. This Vita Fede Titan bracelet is the perfect stackable bracelet and would be something that I would wear all the time.
3. This Cuyana bag would be perfect for everyday. It holds a lot, matches everything and would literally be the best bag to have in the city.
4. I’m convinced these Kate Spade heels were made for me. That little feather poof…do we die?
5. Okay, a Vitamix has been on my “want” list for at least 4 years. I definitely need to invest in one myself but never bite the bullet.
6. What’s a wish list without clothes? I am obsessed with this skirt, Stripes and ruffles…two of my favorite things.
7. I love everything about this dress. The color, the length and the black detailing are perfection. Get in my closet!
Dear Santa – I’ve been really good this year and would accept any of the above!