One thing I wish I could do more of and hope to do more of someday is travel. For the time being, most of my travel is to and from Utah. I’ve learned a thing or two when it comes to packing for these back and forth trips and while I still always over pack, there are a few things that are definitely necessities. So, if you’re looking for gifts for the traveler in your life, I’ve got you covered.
1. What’s worst than forgetting sunglasses when you go on a beach vacation? Literally nothing. Not only do I wear my sunglasses during the summer, but when the sun hits the snow in Utah it can be blinding. These Karen Walker Super Duper Strength sunglasses are my favorite. I bought another pair from her and have hardly worn them. These are simply the best. Similar but more affordable version here.
2. Pajamas are the one item I forget the VERY most. This striped set is perfect for the holidays and wouldn’t take up much space in a suitcase.
3. Plane rides call for watching endless episodes of a favorite show or listening to your favorite music. These headphones are cute and can be folded up nicely into a little pouch.
4. A few of my friends have this weekender bag. It’s the perfect bag for a weekend getaway and I definitely need it myself!
5. This backpack is the perfect carry-on. Bonus: it fits most laptops!
6. There are always places I need to be when I’m traveling. Whether it be meeting up with someone or going to a show, I try my best to be on time. I’ve had this watch for years and am especially grateful for it when my phone dies.
7. This Polaroid Socialmatic camera looks pretty dang cool. You can instantly upload and share pictures to Instagram and print them right away. I used to love my Polaroid camera and think this would be a fun one to take on vacation.
8. Last but not least, socks. There have been too many times where the air conditioning seems to be blasting in an airplane. These socks would be perfect to have in a carry-on for times like this.