Today I have the gift guide for the homebody! Sometimes I love nothing more than cuddling up and reading a good book, especially when it’s slightly gloomy outside. Think of heading up to the ski resort, sipping on hot cocoa in front of the fire..sometimes there is nothing better. Click on the links to shop the items for the person who loves a night in!
1. I love the tassels on this Anthropologie Temple Bells Throw. It is super soft and thick for cozying up by the fire.
2. Not much to say about this Anthropologie Volcano Candle other than it is the best candle of all time. If you don’t have one, you must get one for yourself too!
3. I feel like plaid scarves are a trend on steroids this fall/winter. I have seen them EVERYWHERE and they are selling out quickly. Get this Asos Plaid Scarf before it’s gone.
4. What’s lounging without something to lounge on? Not only are these Anthropologie Fringed Ivory Pillows comfortable, they’re decorative too.
5. Love these Free People Ruffle Hem Socks to keep your toes warm.
6. I’ve been dying to read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and would love to get it in my stocking this year.
7. This two-tone Free People Beanie is cute, keeps your ears warm and has a little tassel to top it off!